Friday, April 17, 2009

International Killers Meeting



Tonight I went with Danita, her husband Kevin and her Aunt Diane to a murder mystery dinner play. There were about 25 parts, so you only went if you got there in time to get a part when they first announced the tickets were on sell. It was so much fun. I guess you can tell from my picture that my part was the clown. It was really fun. I got runner up for the best actor. I know that it is hard to imagine me as a clown! Danita was the Black Knight, Kevin was a Chinese man, Mr. Will choke u, Diane was the President of the Killers International Club. Which was the name of the play? Karen and I are headed to the beach on IE Island for the Lily Festival tomorrow. Karen and I got a room at the YYY Resort. I will write more on Sunday. Have a great weekend!

2 comments: