Thursday, February 12, 2009

Beach search continues

OK, so I forgot to charge my camera battery. My next beach discovery was Camp Zampa, it was very nice. I actually sat out there for about an hour enjoying the sun and reading my book. It is a nice sandy beach with chair rental, and kayak's and other water toys for rent. I was the only person there. Just as I was getting ready to leave a family with two children showed up.

My next adventure leads me to Yomitan, which has an awesome light house. I didn't get pictures, well, you know why....

From Yomitan, I headed back down toward my home at Kadena and ran into Torri Station. Torri Station is an Army Base, I had heard they had a good beach, and it is true. The beach is very nice and has some awesome sea shells. You all know I need more sea shells. This beach is actually about 15 to 20 minutes from my house. I am sure I will be visiting this place again!

No comments:

Post a Comment