Monday, March 2, 2009

Fish for dinner




Friday night I went with my friends Sue and Patty to eat butter fish. I have heard that this fish is wonderful. I really don't eat fish with bones, I am spoiled, Stephen always makes filets, or he picks the bones out for me. But, I decided I needed to give it a try. I got my plate and there was a whole fish and the head half of another fish laying on my plate looking at me! It was served on a sizzling type plate like fajitas are served on, and there was butter and garlic all over it! I very carefully got the fish off the bones and ate it. It was wonderful. It is baked crispy and then has the butter and garlic. Very good!

They have these wonderful purple sweet potatoes over here. They are very good, and they are purple, my favorite color. With my fish dinner they served tempura sweet potatoes that were great! They also make ice cream out of these sweet potatoes, it is called Benni Mo, of course it is purple and also very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment