Saturday, March 7, 2009

Rain, Rain go away!

Hey everyone! It is Saturday night and it is raining here! It has been cloudy and raining all week long! Thursday has been the first day here that it has really rained. There have been showers and off and on rain, but not Thursday - it poured down just about all day long! When I got to work Friday morning there were limbs down where I usually park. When I went in my co-workers were talking about how it had stormed, lighting, thunder, wind and hard rain about 3:00 a.m. I slept thru it all!

I have been spending a great deal of my time reading, but last night I decided I wanted to watch TV. I downloaded all my TV shows, so I am current on Brothers and Sisters, next I will catch up on Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and Desperate Housewives. About the only current TV show I have found here is American Idol. I have watched it a few times. I saw Kris Allen that is who I am voting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment