Saturday, January 24, 2009

Feeling better!

It is Sunday morning and I feel like a human again! I have been sick since Thursday night with a stomach virus. When it started I thought maybe it was something I had eaten. I went to Four Seasons restaurant for supper. It is a steak house that cooks at your table. It was good – but actually Shogun or Benihana is better! I went on to work Friday because I had a briefing and appointments. I struggled thru the day, came home and I have been in bed with the trash can beside me ever since! I am feeling better and getting ready for Church now. I will go this afternoon to the Ryukyu dance performance. Hopefully I will get some pictures to post. I miss you all. Skype is a wonderful program; I wish you all would download it so we can talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment