Monday, January 12, 2009

My first Okinawan sunset





When I went back to the base, I decided to go across the base and out Gate 1 to check out the Kadena Marina. I found the place that I will be spending a lot of time. There is a nice restaurant, the Seaside Inn. It was wonderful; I sat there and watched the sun go down over the East China Sea. You all know me, there aren't that many places that I can think of that are better than watch the sunset over the ocean! When I left the Seaside Inn, I headed back to my apartment and there in front of me was the biggest full moon I have ever seen. It was really awesome in one direction the beautiful sunset and the other direction an awesome moon! I am only putting a few sunset pictures on here. You can only imagine how many I took; my theory is you can never have too many sunset pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Those are absolutely amazing! I love the sunset's and sunrises. It's so nice that you can feel truly blessed every time and they happen every day. I think that more people should take the time to stop and watch God and Mother Nature at some of their most beautiful art!

    Harla

    ReplyDelete