Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Radio star

Wednesday - I had a briefing this morning and everything went great. I am getting where I have pretty much memorized the screens so I don't have to read them anymore, which is a good thing for the people listening to me! I had a short radio spot this afternoon. The Marines had a radio spot and they used part of the time for me. I introduced myself and told my office hours, locations and phone numbers. The Air Force was trying to get me on first! When I went to my office at the AFB, they are still planning on getting me on early morning so that people can hear me before work. I will actually answer questions and give a little more information about VA during that interview. I am going this weekend to pick Mecon's, which are the wonderful clementines (like tangerines) there at home. I was given a ticket to go Sunday to a Traditional Ryukyu Dance performance at the convention center. I am really looking forward to that! Well, I will close for tonight. I miss you all - I would love to hear from all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment