Monday, January 12, 2009

First weekend explorations







1-10-09 - Saturday - I left work Friday not feeling very well, so I rested all weekend. I shipped two boxes, which contains my allergy medicine. Needless to say, that was not a good idea. I should have packed it to bring with me! Saturday I only got out to go to the post office, the shoppette to buy allergy medicine and rent a few movies. Renting a movie and taking it easy was a great plan, only one exception, I couldn't figure out how to make the TV go to video! The movies were due back today, and low and behold this morning before work I figured it out! Well, at least I will know for next time!




1-11-09 - Sunday - I felt a little better. I slept in and went to Church at 12:30. After church I drove out Gate 2 and followed this road all the way to the end of the, which is the other side of the island, (probably not more than 10 - 15 miles.) I saw a place called Mos Burgers, Japanese Burger and Coffee House. So I decided to be adventurous and try that for lunch. It wasn't bad, I had a cheeseburger, besides meat and cheese it had chopped onions, a thick slice of tomato and sauce. The sauce was like hot dog sauce, not chili, but the canned hot dog sauce. It was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment